Our customers asked for a series of chargers that were smaller, lighter and economically affordable. The Sportsman Series of chargers answers these needs. This line of chargers is designed for all types of battery applications. Sportsman chargers have all the safety and reliability features that have made PRO Charging Systems chargers the #1 choice of most boat manufacturers, dealers and over 750,000 customers across the country. Advanced microprocessors and LED readings make the units even easier to use.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
- The “Green” Charger: Totally “Repairable” Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE – Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- DeltaVolt® Intuitive Charging Technology
- Waterproof, dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V – 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
|SS1||One 10-Amp Bank||10 Amps||4.75″H x 8.00″W x 6.38″L||5.50 lbs.||12V|
|SS2||Two 10-Amp Banks||20 Amps||4.75″H x 8.00″W x 9.25″L||10.88 lbs.||12V, 24V|
|SS3||Three 10-Amp Banks||30 Amps||4.75″H x 8.00″W x 11.25″L||15.50 lbs.||12V – 36V|
|SS4||Four 10-Amp Banks||40 Amps||4.75″H x 8.00″W x 14.25″L||22.20 lbs.||12V – 48V|
All Sportsman Series units have reverse polarity protection, temperature control, independent outputs and Quick Logic microprocessor capabilities.
For customers who have 230 volt input power requirements for the Sportsman Series, please contact our sales support team for specifications and pricing information
Click on a link to view an Adobe PDF flyer for each unit.
To activate the 3D you download each PDF file and view the file in Adobe Acrobat.
- Sportsman Series – One Bank
- Sportsman Series – Two Bank
- Sportsman Series – Three Bank
- Sportsman Series – Four Bank
- Sportsman Series Uni Pro – One Bank – 3D Exhibit
- Sportsman Series Dual Pro – Two Bank – 3D Exhibit
- Sportsman Series Tri Pro – Three Bank – 3D Exhibit
- Sportsman Series Quad Pro – Four Bank – 3D Exhibit